For a Terrace / Roof / Basement application, we would recommend:
1) 1st Primer Coat: 1:1 Elastofalt: Water (Coverage approx 100 Sq Ft / Kg)
2) 2nd Coat: With 20% Dilution of Elastofalt (Coverage approx 50 Sq Ft / Kg)
3) 3rd Coat: With 10% Dilution of Elastofalt (Coverage approx 40 Sq Ft / Kg)
4) Top Coat of White or Pigmented Sealcoat with 10% Dilution
5) Final Topcoat with White or Pigmented Sealcoat
You can use a Fibre Matt in between the Coats of the Elastofalt & Sealcoat.
The Acrylic Polymer, SEALTITE, can be mixed in the proportion 1 Part SEALTITE: 2 Parts White Cement and the resultant slurry can be used to first fill the cracks in the Concrete & also as a Waterproofing / Bonding Coat.