Call Us On
(+91) 22 4202 9999
We are leading manufacturers of Acrylic Polymer Emulsions intended for flexible waterproofing of cement compositions.
Our range of products for Construction Chemicals include :
1) SEALTITE (Flexible Film Polymer Emulsion for use with Cement for Waterproofing / Structural Rehabilitation, Beam / Column Repairs);
2) Sealcoat (Waterproofing Elastomeric Exterior Membrane Coating: Dual properties of Waterproofing & Aesthetic Exterior Paint);
3) Kamicryl-ELASTOFALT (High performance Rubber modified Waterproofing Bitumen Emulsion - 900 % Elongation). Kamicryl-ELASTOFALT is suitable for higher end applications such as Waterproofing of concrete and block foundations, retaining walls, basements and wet areas such as kitchen, toilet floors and balconies.
Attached please find the relevant TDS of above products.
Also attached please see our Membrane Waterproofing system for Terraces / Roofs, KAMROOF GFM, which is very successfully used for 100% waterproofing of Terraces, roofs & even walls. This system is a combination of above mentioned products.
The use of Polyester fibre matt will improve Mechanical strength & will ensure seamless waterproofing.
For a Terrace / Roof / Basement application, we would recommend:
1) 1st Primer Coat: 1:1 Elastofalt: Water (Coverage approx 100 Sq Ft / Kg)
2) 2nd Coat: With 20% Dilution of Elastofalt (Coverage approx 50 Sq Ft / Kg)
3) 3rd Coat: With 10% Dilution of Elastofalt (Coverage approx 40 Sq Ft / Kg)
4) Top Coat of White or Pigmented Sealcoat with 10% Dilution
5) Final Topcoat with White or Pigmented Sealcoat
You can use a Fibre Matt in between the Coats of the Elastofalt & Sealcoat.
The Acrylic Polymer, SEALTITE, can be mixed in the proportion 1 Part SEALTITE: 2 Parts White Cement and the resultant slurry can be used to first fill the cracks in the Concrete & also as a Waterproofing / Bonding Coat.